Women's Leadership institute (WLI)
The Women's Leadership Institute is intended for women who are preparing for higher education senior leadership positions. The Institute is designed to engage women in evocative dialogue regarding the complexity of issues facing higher education.
With senior higher education leaders serving as discussion leaders, mentors, and facilitators, program participants will gain a broader perspective and understanding of the critical issues facing higher education. Institute graduates will be better prepared for the many challenges and opportunities that leadership positions present in higher education.
- Women's Leadership Institute, Class of 2016-2017 Roster
- Curriculum Table/Session Overview
- Women's Leadership Institute, 2016-2017 Steering Committee
- Women's Leadership Curriculum and Program Overview
- Orientation Guide
- Participant Expectations
- Book Descriptions for Group Project
- Recommended Readings
- October 5, 2016: Orientation & Critical Issues Facing Higher Education
- November 2, 2016: Leaders and Leadership - Executive Aspirations and the Search Process
- December 13, 2017: The Future of Higher Education - Economic Stability and Student Success
- January 11, 2017: Moving the Ship - Crafting a Vision and Implementing a Plan
- Februrary 1, 2017: Leaders and Leadership - Leadership Development: Leadership Quotient and My Leadership Profile
- March 1, 2017: Group Presentations
- April 5, 2017: Reflections and Commencement
- Facilitator Guide: This guide will provide facilitators with a "check list" of responsibilities that you need to fulfill prior to your session.
- Session Evaluations: Please print 20 copies and cut for your session's evaluation.