Western New York (WNY): View what is said to be the most spectacular vision of a City Hall in the nation or stand where Teddy Roosevelt stood when he took the oath of office. Visit the mighty Niagara Falls, one of the 8 Wonders of the World. See one of the world's great collections of modern art at the Albright Knox Art Gallery. Tour Frank Lloyd Wright's grandest Prairie Style house or take in a Broadway show at Shea's Performing Arts Center. Stroll through one of Buffalo's historic neighborhoods, or view world renowned architecture from Richardson, Wright, Sullivan, and Toshiko Mori. Enjoy the Olmsted System of Parks and Parkways in Buffalo, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the first park system of its kind in the nation, and one of Olmstead's largest bodies of work. Ski or hike some of the greatest slopes or trails in the Northeast! Explore a South American rainforest. Visit the birthplace of the American Arts & Crafts Movement or take in a professional, semi-professional, or a Collegiate Division I, II, or III sports event.
Visit WNY and Buffalo, an All American City, and
experience ALL that we have to offer!
- The Buffalo Niagara Convention and Visitor's Bureau A MUST visit, this web site is designed to give you the insider's perspective on our surprising city -- Buffalo, New York and the WNY Region. You'll find complete visitor information and travel planning resources for Buffalo, Niagara Falls, and the Southern Tier, as well as everything you need to plan a great getaway, including information on attractions, hotels, shopping, events, and dining.
- Navigetter started in Buffalo, New York, a city with a vast amount of locally owned businesses and public amenities. The purpose was to connect those who visit, work, and/or live in Buffalo with all the offerings of a college town. Navigetter is a resource that uses cutting edge mapping technology along with user content for anyone who wants to learn more about the ins and outs of our city and the WNY Region.
- Places of Worship Buffalo is a community blessed by diverse religious communities. This link will take you to a list of places to worship across WNY and the City of Buffalo.
- WNY Hospitals: The Western New York has one of the best health care systems in the country, with over 54 hospitals, a growing Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus in the City of Buffalo, and Roswell Park Cancer Institute, one of the premier cancer research institutes in the nation.
- Niagara Falls Packed with attractions, world-class hotels and dining, exciting nightlife and family adventure, the New Niagara Falls is a vacation paradise. And now it has the planning tool to match! This easy-to-use Niagara Falls Tourism website is full of travel tips and tools to help you plan your stay and make it memorable.
- Buffalo Place Buffalo Place Inc. is the not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving the economic health and quality of life in Downtown Buffalo. It's call line, "We are everything Buffalo" indicates its emersion into the culture of downtown Buffalo. The site highlights Buffalo Place Events like Concert in the Square as well as information on living, working, and "playing" downtown.
- Preservation Buffalo Niagara is dedicated to fostering historic preservation in the Buffalo Niagara region, serving seven counties in Western New York. Buffalo Tours is the public education and tourism wing of Preservation Buffalo Niagara. Buffalo Tours promotes awareness of the historical, cultural, and architectural uniqueness of the Buffalo-Niagara region. From May through October, Buffalo Tours offers tours on a daily basis. In the winter, downtown tours and City Hall tours continue. For information about taking tours, volunteering, or taking the annual Docent Training Class, please E-mail info@BuffaloTours.org or call (716) 852-3300.
- Buffalo City Life is a new Buffalo NY restaurant directory and restaurant guide. It provides Buffalo New York, Western New York and out of town visitors with a one stop shop for Western New York restaurants. In addition, it details Nightlife, Attractions, Festivals, Shopping, Accommodations, and more.
- Arts and Culture There are over 33 links to various venues, galleries, museums, events, festivals, and more. It's a great resource for you to explore the world of arts and culture found in the historic City of Buffalo, New York and WNY region
- There are number of communities that exist throughout WNY that provide a unique cultural and entertainment opportunities. Click here for a list of those venues
- Visit Buffalo Niagara 2013 Annual Report Check out information about what is in store for 2014 in the Buffalo Niagara Region
- Click here to explore the Western New York Region. You'll find information on each county including Colleges and Universities, as well as information about major cities and tourist attractions!