WNY Institutional Research Group
The WNY Institutional Research Leaders Group provides opportunities for 1) Networking among IR leaders, 2) Professional development, and 3) Project creation. The group addresses issues such as state and federal reporting requirements, yield analyses, presentation of data, and the communication of results. There are opportunities to learn new skills and develop collaborations across colleges and universities.
- WNY Institutional Research Group Minutes, First Meeting
- WNY Institutional Research Leaders Group
- WNY Institutional Research Group Discussion Topics
Sources of Additional Information
- Chair: Nicole Tomasello, Ph.D., Director of Assessment and Research, Trocaire College
- Co-chair: Frederick Rogers, Ph.D., Associate Vice President of Institutional Research, Assessment, Accreditation, and Planning, Erie Community College