Learning StrategiesLearning strategies include the ability to select and utilize different instructional methods that are appropriate for various situations, when learning or teaching new information (O*NET).
Check out the links below for websites and articles related to learning strategies and how to enhance them!
- Palgrave Study Skills provides information on how to become an effective learner and teacher by utilizing learning strategies
- The Kansas Center for Research Learning highlights how learning strategies are used to help understand and solve problems
- Strengthening the Student Toolbox:Study Strategies to Boost Learning describes ten learning strategies, their importance, and how to develop them
- The Dartmouth Academic Skills Center provides videos explaining learning strategies and how to foster them
- Check out the article "40
Active Learning Strategies for Active Students" to learning how to implement learning strategies skills